2023 Spring Registration
Check back here in March for spring registration dates and info!
🏐 General Information
Join us for coed 4s and 6s beach volleyball at various locations throughout the Fraser Valley.
- Teams play 3 matches per night
- All leagues are coed and require at least 2 members of each gender on the court
- BEACH VOLLEYBALL LEAGUES WILL RUN RAIN OR SHINE. Only in exceptional weather circumstances will the leagues be cancelled.
- In the event games are cancelled, teams will be contacted by Urban Rec- however, if you are unsure if games are still on due to extreme weather conditions, please call our weather hotline at 604-878-RAIN (7246). The line will be updated at 4:30pm.
ℹ️ League Information
Scroll down to see which leagues are offered (once league offerings are finalized, they will appear at the bottom of this page). If you do not see a league listed, then it is sold out or not offered this season.
- Most leagues will start at 6:05pm- please show up early and be ready to play at that time
- Monday leagues WILL be scheduled to play on holiday Mondays
✋ Skill Level
Beach volleyball leagues are offered with different skill levels in mind – recreational, intermediate, and intermediate play. Not sure what skill level to register your team at? Click Skill Level Descriptions to see a description of what the different skill levels are like in Urban Rec! Note that some leagues may only have one division due to limited capacity.
😊 Individual Registration!
Don’t have a team of your own but want to play? Try individual registration!
- Register for a team consisting of other individuals such as yourself who are also looking for a team
- Individual registration may not be offered for all leagues
- All individuals’ teams are registered as recreational and placed in the lowest division available for that league to start
- More sklled players are welcome to join, but please be aware of that individual teams are generally a lower skill level
- For more info, click on our Individuals’ Teams Policy and our Individual FAQ section.
Further questions? Click on these links:
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Drop us a line at [email protected] or call us at 604-879-9800.