Our next season will be in the fall- please check back on this page in August for registration dates and details!
As league details are finalized for each season, they will be posted at the bottom of this page.
🏀 General Information
Join us on the court for our coed 5-on-5 basketball leagues!
- Teams will play in one-hour time slots once per week
- All leagues are coed and require a minimum of 2 players of each gender on the court at all times
- These fun and social leagues are open to all skill levels
ℹ️ League Information
- Game start times may range from 6pm to 10pm depending on the league
- Not all leagues may be offered in each season due to facility unavailability
- Monday leagues MAY be scheduled to play on holiday Mondays
✋ Skill Level
Our leagues are offered with different skill levels in mind – recreational, intermediate, and intermediate plus play (although some leagues may be restricted to only recreational or recreational/intermediate play). Not sure what skill level to register your team at? Click Skill Level Descriptions to see a description of what the different skill levels are like in Urban Rec! Note that some leagues may only have one division due to limited capacity.
😊 Individual Registration!
Don’t have a team of your own but want to play? Try individual registration!
- Register for a team consisting of other individuals such as yourself who are also looking for a team
- Individual registration may not be offered for all leagues
- All individuals’ teams are registered as recreational and placed in the lowest division available for that league to start
- More sklled players are welcome to join, but please be aware of that individual teams are generally a lower skill level
- For more info, click on our Individuals’ Teams Policy and our Individual FAQ section.
Further questions? Click on these links:
Urban Rec Policies
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for? Drop us a line at [email protected] or call us at 604-879-9800.